1. Check your urine: A good way to know if you’re hydrated is to check the color of your urine. If it’s clear or light yellow, then you’re well hydrated. If it’s dark yellow or amber, then you need to drink more water.
2. Eat more oatmeal: Oatmeal is a great breakfast option because it’s packed with water and fiber. Fiber helps to keep you regular and eliminates toxins from your body.
3. Get a water bottle you love: Invest in a good water bottle that you can take with you everywhere. This will make it more likely for you to drink water throughout the day.
4. Add something to your water: If plain water is too boring for you, try adding some lemon or cucumber slices to give it flavor.
5. Drink coconut water: Coconut water is a great way to rehydrate after a workout or when you’re feeling dehydrated. It has electrolytes that help replenish your body and it tastes delicious!
6. Eat watermelon and strawberries: These fruits are high in water content and are great for snacking on during the day. They’ll help keep you hydrated and they taste amazing!
7. Set an alarm: Sometimes it’s hard to remember to drink water throughout the day. Set an alarm on your phone or computer to remind yourself to take a sip every hour or so.