With party season in full swing, you might be running out of ideas on how to wear your hair and makeup. Here are some inspiring looks from Bollywood celebrities that will ensure all eyes are on you:
1. Go classic like Sonam Kapoor
channel old Hollywood glamour with sleek waves, kohl-rimmed eyes and nude lips. This classic beauty look is ideal for a family get-together or friend’s party. The key to acing this hairdo is to use a volumizing spray at the roots and then curl your hair with a larger barrel curling iron for big beautiful waves. Set your style with hairspray and you’re good to go!
2. This is the time to flaunt your inner fashionista but be subtle. It is also the occasion that calls for wearing something bright and vibrant. Since Bollywood is the theme, be certain to accessorize heavily especially with shimmery outfits or the classic red dress. In case you are confused with all the options, here’s some inspiration. Sara Ali Khan’s red mini has elegance written all over it. We love the deep V-cut collared outfit with puff sleeves and her styling with just a statement ring and simple earrings. You can either go for red lips and mascara-heavy make-up combo or you can opt for smokey eyes and nude lips.
3. If you decide on traditional take a look at Shraddha Kapoor in choosing gorgeous palette color sarees or ghagras. Complete the statement even her make-up and hair do complete with the winged eyeliner, nude lip shade and sleek hairdo are near perfection.
4. The Bollywood dance theatrics inspirational bangles should be either gold or glass depending upon how formal the event. The hipster Kareena Kapoor Khan in this mirror detailing dress is a head turner. And you can be one too, if you follow her footsteps. Keep the accessories and make-up minimal and let the outfit do the talking.
Because your fashion choices are the perfect inspiration when you are in the mood to go all extra. This gorgeous red ghagra with optional off-shoulder flared sleeves and a side skirt will definitely ensure that you have all the eyes on you.
9. But more than the dress, go for the metallic make up stunner. It is your make-up and sleek hairdo that will be the real winners. If you don’t have a problem going all the way, then take inspiration from the above and mix it in with your Red dress. Check. Black heels. Check. Statement earrings. Check.