to go all out – with both your wardrobe and your makeup. Here, we’ve rounded up the best Christmas makeup looks to ensure you look elite AF on the big day.
1. Go for a smokey eye
A smokey eye is always a good idea, but it’s an even better idea for Christmas. It’s a classic party look that will never go out of style, and there’s something about a smudged-out black eye that just says ‘party animal’. If you want to go for a more festive twist on the smokey eye, try using a metallic shadow instead of black – gold, silver or even bronze will work.
2. Get glitzy with your eyeliner
3. Make your lips the star of the show
4. Go all out with your contour
5. Get cheeky with some blush
6. Highlight like a pro
7. Perfect your winged liner
8. Bring on the brows
9. Get long lashes sans falsies