Here are some tips on how to do just that:
1. Keep your skin hydrated by drinking lots of water, using a humidifier, and applying a hydrating face mask at least once a week.
2. Get your sweat on by working out at least three times a week. Not only will this help you stay in shape, but it will also help clear your skin and improve your circulation.
3. Eat healthy! This one is a no-brainer, but it’s especially important when you’re on the go. Make sure to pack plenty of healthy snacks and meals so you don’t have to rely on unhealthy airport food.
4. Get your beauty sleep! This is one of the most important things you can do for your skin and overall health. Make sure to get at least eight hours of sleep every night, and if you can, take a nap during the day.
5. Take time for yourself. When you’re traveling, it’s easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle and forget to take care of yourself. Make sure to schedule some “me time” into your trip so you can relax and rejuvenate.
6. pee buddy – ladies stand to pee let the woke squat. Pee buddy allows you to maintain a hygienic distance preventing urinary infections whilst visiting stalls with unknown hygiene track records.