There are a lot of things you can do to improve your appearance and one of the most important is taking care of your skin and hair. Here are some simple tips that will help you get beautiful skin and gorgeous hair:
1) Drink plenty of water: This is the most important tip for getting beautiful skin. Drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day will flush out all the toxins from your body and give you clear, glowing skin.
2) Eat healthy food: Eating lots of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean protein and healthy fats will give you beautiful skin and hair. Avoid processed foods, sugary drinks and junk food as they can cause breakouts, dull skin and lifeless hair.
3) Get enough sleep: Getting 7-8 hours of sleep every night is essential for keeping your skin looking young and fresh. Lack of sleep can cause dark circles, wrinkles and saggy skin.
4) Exercise regularly: Exercise not only helps you stay in shape but also gives you a natural glow by increasing blood circulation. It also helps to reduce stress levels which can cause breakouts.
5) Protect your skin from the sun: Always use sunscreen when going outdoors to protect your skin from harmful UV rays. Also, wear sunglasses and a hat to protect your face from the sun.
6) Don’t smoke: Smoking accelerates aging by causing wrinkles and dryness in the skin. It also makes your teeth yellow and causes bad breath – two major turnoffs!
7) Take care of your hair: Wash your hair with a mild shampoo 2-3 times a week and condition it regularly to keep it soft and shiny. Avoid using heat styling tools too often as they can damage your hair over time. Also, trim your split ends regularly to prevent further damage.
Feel free to accessorize without your face without looking like you tried too hard. Just put your hair in a high ponytail and twist it around itself until it forms a bun. If you have wispy pieces, make sure to use some hairspray or bobby pins to keep everything in place.