This is a time for a simple makeup look that will make you look approachable and friendly.
What you’ll need:
-A light foundation or tinted moisturizer
-A light brown eyeshadow (optional)
-A soft pink or nude lipstick
1. Start with a clean face! If you have time, do a quick at-home facial scrub with some sugar or oatmeal. If not, just wash your face with your regular cleanser.
2. Apply a light foundation or tinted moisturizer all over your face. You want to even out your skin tone, but don’t go too heavy – we’re going for a natural look here.
3. Conceal any problem areas with a concealer that matches your skin tone. Again, don’t go too heavy – you don’t want to look like you’re trying to hide something!
4. If you want, apply a light brown eyeshadow to your eyelids. This step is optional, but it can help to give your eyes a little bit of definition.
5. Curl your lashes and apply mascara. Make sure to get both the top and bottom lashes!
6. For the finishing touch, apply a soft pink or nude lipstick. This will help to give your lips some color without looking too made-up.
Make Up For Ever: This line has been around for a while but only recently became available at select CVS locations nationwide (with plans to roll out into even more stores later this year). Known for their highly pigmented products and cult classics like the HD Foundation Stick ($43), Make Up For Ever offers quality makeup essentials that will help you create any look imaginable—whether it be natural and glowy or full-on glamazonian.
Plus, their artistically inclined packaging makes them fun additions to your vanity no matter how long you’ve been wearing makeup for. Trust us when we say that once you try anything from MUFE—be it their waterproof eyeliner or volumizing mascara—you won’t be able turn back!
There you have it! A simple makeup look that will make you look friendly and approachable. This is perfect for days when you want to put your best face forward – whether you’re going on a first date or giving a presentation at work. So go ahead and give it a try!