Who can resist picking up a new, shiny trinket (or six) that promises to make you look & feel like a million bucks? But let’s be real: we don’t all have the time or money to keep our beauty routine & products as fresh as we’d like. So, how do you know which new products are worth splurging on & which ones you can skip?
To help you wade through the sea of new beauty launches, I’ve rounded up six of the best new products that promise to up your gorgeous-quotient & slim down your makeup bag. From a game-changing eyeliner to an all-in-one foundation stick, these are the must-have products you need to try now:
1. Maybelline Master Precise All Day Liquid Eye Liner – This liner is like a magic wand for your eyes. The ultra-fine tip allows you to create any look you want, from a natural cat eye to a bold, graphic line. And the best part? It stays put all day long without smudging or transferring.
2. L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro Glow Foundation – If you’re looking for a dewy, natural finish, this is the foundation for you. It comes in a convenient stick form & blends easily into skin for a healthy-looking glow.
3. Pixi by Petra Beauty Booster in Rose Radiance – This little booster pack is like a facial in a bottle. The concentrated dose of rosehip oil and botanicals brightens & evens out skin tone while adding a dewy glow.
4.mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder – If you’re prone to shine, this setting powder is a must-have. It helps control oil & keeps makeup looking fresh all day.
5. Nyx Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream – This lip cream goes on smooth & creamy, but dries down to a budge-proof matte finish. It’s available in a wide range of colors, so you can find the perfect shade for you.
6. Benefit Browvo! Conditioning Eyebrow Primer – This primer not only helps fill in sparse brows, but it also conditions & strengthens them over time. Apply it before your brow product of choice for brows that always look their best.