What You Need:
1. A pair of shoes
2. A hot glue gun and glue sticks
3. A selection of jewels in various sizes, colors and shapes. You can find these at a craft store, or even use old jewelry that you no longer wear.
4. A piece of cardboard or a paper plate
5. A pencil
6. A pair of scissors
1. Begin by sketching out a design on the piece of cardboard or paper plate. This will be your template. Place the template on the shoes and trace around it with the pencil.
2. Cut out the template.
3. Begin glueing the jewels to the shoes, starting with the largest
4. Allow the glue to dry completely before wearing your new, bejeweled shoes!