Sequin outfits are all the rage these days – just ask any fashionista worth her salt! If you want to get in on this trend but aren’t quite sure how to wear it without looking like an overstuffed Christmas tree, never fear! We’ve put together 9 chic sequined looks that will have you sparkling all season long…
1. A Sequin Blazer with Jeans and a Tee
2. A Sparkly Cocktail Dress
3. Chic Sequin Trousers with a Silk Blouse
4) A Sparkly Sequined Club Dress:
5) Chic Sequined silver silhouette Trousers and a sequined Silk Blouse:
you can easily be dress down the gamble with a bright red lipstick and long stringy earrings then switch into strappy sandals & this gorgeous blouse come nighttime.’
6) Purple Party Sequined slip:
Dress down and leave your hair loose with this bright purple sequined dress, then switch into high heels and add a dab of make up.
6) Bahamas silky sequined silver dress:
7) Laced up silk sequined dress:
All pretty and dolled up with this silver lace sequined dress. Add a touch of sequined or pearl earrings and frizzled hair to complete the look.
I love this look. sequined Jackets and vests are my favorite, mostly for the structure…..but I also admire the look, and feel usually pretty confident in it. I had a teacher who wore a sequined skirt to class.