This month, we’re not only raising awareness for breast cancer, but we’re also celebrating survivors and honoring those who have lost their battle with the disease. To show our support, many brands are releasing special edition products where a portion of the proceeds will be donated to breast cancer research and awareness initiatives.
Here are 6 beauty and accessory buys that support breast cancer awareness month:
1. Estée Lauder ‘Perfectionist [CP+R] Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum’ Pink Ribbon Edition – This serum is one of Estée Lauder’s best-selling products and this year, they’ve released a special pink ribbon edition to support breast cancer awareness. A portion of the proceeds from each purchase will go towards The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
2. Kiehl’s ‘Limited Edition Pink Bottle Collection’ – Kiehl’s has released a limited edition collection of some of their most popular products including their Midnight Recovery Concentrate, Ultra Facial Cream and Lip Balm #1— all packaged in beautiful pink bottles. A percentage of proceeds from each sale will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) as well as Look Good Feel Better, an organization that helps women dealing with the appearance-related side effects of cancer treatment.
3. Origins ‘Checks & Balances Frothy Face Wash’ Pink Ribbon Edition – One of Origins best-selling face washes comes in a special pink ribbon edition this October in support of breast cancer awareness month. A portion of proceeds from each purchase will go towards The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
4. Clinique ‘Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm’ in ‘Super Strawberry’ – This fun and flirty lip color is perfect for fall and comes in a shade that looks good on everyone. Best part? $3 from the sale of each Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Super Strawberry will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
5. Bobbi Brown ‘Pretty Powerful Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks Mini Duo Palette’ – This mini duo palette comes with two shades of Bobbi Brown’s bestselling Pot Rouge— one for lips and one for cheeks. For every palette sold during the month of October, Bobbi Brown will donate $10 to Living Beyond Breast Cancer, an organization that provides education and support services to people affected by breast cancer.
6. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant Fragrance Free – In honor or Elizabeth Arden herself who was a strong supporter of early detection testing for breast cancer, this skincare classic gets a makeover with special packaging featuring the iconic Elizabeth Arden red door during the month of October.