A beauty blender is one of the most versatile tools in a makeup artist’s kit. It can be used to apply foundation, concealer, powder, blush, and even contour. But did you know that there are many other uses for this little sponge?
Here are 5 fabulous beauty blender hacks that you must try:
1. Use it as a setting powder brush
2. Use it to apply cream blush
If you want to achieve a natural-looking flush, use your damp beauty blender to apply some cream blush on the apples of your cheeks.
3. Use it to contour your nose
4. Use it as an eyeshadow brush
5. Use it to clean your makeup brushes
If you’re running out of makeup brush cleaner, you can use your beauty blender to clean your brushes. Just wet the sponge and then swirl your brushes around on it until they’re clean.